Monday, April 16, 2012

happy monday, friends!

the photos above pretty accurately capture some of my favorite things at the moment: neighborhood walks / food trucks / succulents / coffee. I don't normally share a bunch of links, but thought I might just share a few today.

1 | I bought one of these water bottles over the weekend... and to say that I'm obsessed would be putting it mildly. I've been drinking way too much a lot of water, because I love it dearly.

2 | As soon as I have a few extra dollars, I'm buying this stamp by Scout's Honor Co. So perfect. 

3 | I watched Temple Grandin last week and was blown away. Have you guys seen it? The story of this woman's life is absolutely incredible. Also, Claire Danes? Amazing...

4 | I love Jimmy Fallon and I love Downton Abbey. So this was obviously my favorite thing ever.

5 | This sweet potato curry & quinoa recipe from Happyolks is a new fave around these parts. It makes for delicious leftovers, which is pretty key in my book.

4 comments:

  1. I love the looks of those bottles! I'm in need of a good water bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love Kate, you have a beautiful space here! Sad that I'll be leaving San Diego so soon and we didn't connect before this. Enjoy this GORGEOUS day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many things about Miho! I'm thinking I need to plan a weekend to SD.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek. I just may need to purchase that water bottle. I am horrible (!) at drinking enough water on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment! :)