Friday, April 6, 2012

I had a big birthday this week. When I realized it was coming quickly (probably in February or March), I freaked out. I had this sudden fear that I hadn't accomplished enough. Twenty five felt old...and I felt like I must be behind. But then I remembered-- life isn't just about what you do. Of course, that's part of it. But more important, is the kind of person you are. So, I'll just keep working on that. And really, I'm not that old after all... 

Hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend!! I'll be celebrating both Easter & my birthday with my parents who came down to San Diego for the weekend! **Much good food will be eaten :)

4 comments:

  1. don't think about age that much. just have fun celebrating. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second these sentiments. Especially since I'm currently 29. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday! Sometimes reading about 21 year old millionaires gets me down, but then I think about Martha Stewart and Julia Child, both whom didn't find their success until they were in their 30s. And as long as I keep on working on learning and growing as a person then I can't be too off track, right? We'll see how I feel when I turn 26 this August!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment! :)