Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A NEW ADVENTURE // Odd Daughter Paper Co.

As you know, I've been working on a new creative venture... and I'm so glad I finally get to tell all of you about it!! Odd Daughter Paper Co is a lil' something I dreamed up a while back. My style has evolved since opening my Etsy shop a few years ago and I felt like it made sense to start fresh. I've been working on new designs and there are lots of exciting things in the works.  I'll be sharing more with you about Odd Daughter (and where that name came from!!) very soon. But for now, I'd encourage you to hop on over to my new website. (I'll no longer be blogging from this url, but all of my old posts will come with me.) And on that note, thank you so much for reading/commenting/interacting with this blog over the past two years. I'm looking forward to having you guys along for this new adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Good luck on your new adventure.
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave a comment! :)